Showing Collections: 1 - 8 of 8
This collection contains the papers of Canadian born television and Broadway producer Pierre Cossette (1923-2009). The collection includes scripts, stage designs, contracts, press releases, actor headshots and resumes, video tapes, budgets, the Grammy Awards, personal papers, and drafts of his book, Another Day In Showbiz: One Producer's Journey.
This collection contains nine scrapbook journals kept by Alma Rau Haebel (1896-1979) documenting her visits to the theater over more than six decades, beginning as a girl in New York City in 1908 and later in Los Angeles, California (1941-1969). Entries chiefly consist of pasted playbills and program/newspaper clippings of performance and actor photographs along with brief handwritten reviews of the performances.
This collection contains materials related to the work of Austrian theater and film director Max Reinhardt (1873-1943) including European set design plans and some papers, dating from circa 1910s-1930s, and a scrapbook of memorabilia from Reinhardt’s 1927-1928 New York repertory theater season.
This collection primarily consists of twentieth century theater programs from New York City, Los Angeles, Chicago, and London. However, it also includes nineteenth century prompt books, souvenir programs, and theater programs from the Midwest (especially Minneapolis and St. Paul, Minnesota).
This collection consists of theater programs dating from the early 1900s to the 1980s, chiefly for theaters in Los Angeles and New York City, with the majority dating from the 1940s to the 1970s.
Two scrapbooks containing newspaper clippings, theater reviews, interviews, obituaries, cast lists, programs, and other material pertaining to New York theatrical life, circa 1889-1904. A handwritten note on the inside cover of one of the scrapbooks states: "Property of Charles W. Aeaman / [address in Los Angeles, CA] / April 5, 1944."
Large scrapbook created by Diane Thoreau containing playbills and programs for theatrical performances in Los Angeles and New York, 1940-1949. Ms. Thoreau was a high school teacher in Ventura County who donated this scrapbook to the USC School of Theatre in 2002.
Theatre playbills from New York, Los Angeles, and Pasadena. Includes many Federal Theatre Project playbills.
- Subject: Theater -- New York (State) -- New York -- Archival resources X
- USC Libraries Music Library 6
- USC Libraries Cinematic Arts Library 2
- Scrapbooks 5
- Playbills 3
- Theater -- California -- Los Angeles -- Archival resources 3
- Theater programs 3
- Theater -- California, Southern -- Archival resources 2
- Theater -- Reviews 2
- Theaters -- New York (State) -- New York -- Archival resources 2
- Actors -- Photographs 1
- Actors -- Pictorial works 1
- Caricatures 1
- Clippings 1
- Diaries 1
- Los Angeles (Calif.) -- Social life and customs -- Archival resources 1
- Newspaper clippings 1
- Playbills -- Collections 1
- Printed ephemera 1
- Programs (documents) 1
- Prompt books 1
- Proposals 1
- Reviews (documents) 1
- Set design drawings 1
- Set designers -- Germany -- Archival resources 1
- Souvenir programs 1
- Television producers and directors -- Archival resources 1
- Theater -- Austria -- 20th century -- Archival resources 1
- Theater -- Germany -- 20th century -- Archival resources 1
- Theater -- Illinois -- Chicago -- Archival resources 1
- Theater -- Production and direction 1
- Theater -- United States -- 19th century -- Archival resources 1
- Theater -- United States -- 20th century -- Archival resources 1
- Theater audiences -- United States -- Diaries 1
- Theaters -- California -- Los Angeles -- Archival resources 1
- Theaters -- England -- London -- Archival resources 1
- Theaters -- Illinois -- Chicago -- Archival resources 1
- Theaters -- Stage-setting and scenery -- Archival resources 1
- Video recordings 1
- Videotapes 1 + ∧ less
- German 1
- Aeaman, Charles W. 1
- Cossette, Pierre 1
- Federal Theatre Project (Los Angeles, Calif.) 1
- Haebel, Alma 1
- Major, Henry, 1889-1948 1