Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 11
This collection consists of English actor Brian Aherne (1902-1986) scripts, papers, and newspaper clipping related to productions that he performed in. Aherne was in both English and United States movies, stage plays, radio shows, and television series from the 1920s to the 1960s.
This collection consists of scripts, correspondences, and clippings of American screenwriter and film producer Carl Foreman, CBE (1914-1984).
This collection contains scripts and production information compiled by set decorator and art director Fred Price (1927-2015) for twelve television and film projects dating from 1975 to 1980. There is a script for each project and most titles also have additional materials including rough notes, shooting schedules, call sheets, and crew and cast lists, and some rough notebook sketches of set layouts.
This collection contains screenplays and outlines for a small number of projects worked on or collected by American television screenwriter Jean Holloway (1917-1989). Projects include the movie Jaws (1974), an episode of Gunsmoke (1974), and 14 episodes of the television show "The Family Holvak" (1974-1975).
This collection includes scripts, manuscripts, screenplays, research files, clippings of current events, correspondents, interviews, photographs, and stills related to the projects of Austrian German American director Fritz Lang (1890-1976).
This collection consists of scripts, papers, and publicity materials for film projects by American screenwriter Ernest Lehman (1915-2005). Lehman wrote screenplay adaptations of the musical West Side Story (1961) and the film version of The Sound of Music (1965).
This collection contains the papers of American writer Howard Rodman (1920-1985). Materials include radio scripts, treatments, outlines, television scripts, screenplays, and miscellaneous short stories written by Rodman.
This collection contains production files for the film and television projects of American screenwriter, producer, and director Andrew L. Stone (1902-1999), for thirty-six projects dating from 1926 to 1972. The files chiefly include scripts, cast and staff sheets, budgets, music, production stills, notes, reviews, research and source materials, and publicity related ephemera.
This collection includes playbills, theatre set models, and scripts for television, film, and plays written by American screenwriter and playwright Yale M. Udoff (1935-2018).
This collection consists of production files for films including scripts, screenplay drafts, continuity records, budgets, shooting schedules, call sheets, and personnel files created by Universal Pictures during the 1940s through the early 1960s.
- Scripts 9
- Motion picture producers and directors -- Archival resources 4
- Screenwriters -- United States -- Archival resources 4
- Television scripts 4
- Budgets 2
- Clippings (information artifacts) 2
- Correspondence 2
- Film stills 2
- Motion pictures -- Production and direction -- Archival resources 2
- Motion pictures -- Production and direction -- California -- Los Angeles -- Archival resources 2
- Television writers -- United States -- Archival resources 2
- Actors -- England -- Archival resources 1
- Actors -- United States -- 20th century -- Archival resources 1
- Audiotapes 1
- Clippings 1
- Dramatists 1
- Feature films -- Archival resources 1
- Manuscripts 1
- Motion picture art directors -- Archival resources 1
- Motion picture authorship -- California -- Los Angeles -- 20th century -- Archival resources 1
- Motion picture editors -- Archival resources 1
- Motion picture set designers -- California -- Los Angeles -- Archival resources 1
- Motion pictures -- Archival resources 1
- Newspaper clippings 1
- Photographs 1
- Playbills 1
- Plays (performed works) 1
- Plays (performing arts compositions) 1
- Radio -- Archival resources 1
- Radio scripts 1
- Schedules (time plans) 1
- Screenwriters -- California -- Los Angeles -- Archival resources 1
- Short stories 1
- Television actors and actresses -- Archival resources 1
- Television programs -- Archival resources 1
- Women screenwriters -- United States -- Archival resources 1 + ∧ less
- Aherne, Brian, 1902-1986 1
- Foreman, Carl 1
- Holloway, Jean 1
- Lang, Fritz 1
- Lehman, Ernest, 1915-2005 1