Showing Collections: 1 - 9 of 9
This collection contains the papers of American screenwriter Edward Anhalt (1914-2000), dating from 1949 to 1969. Materials include scripts and related items for thirty films and television programs (several unproduced).
This collection consists of scripts, correspondences, and clippings of American screenwriter and film producer Carl Foreman, CBE (1914-1984).
This collection contains scripts written by Canadian-American screenwriter John C. Higgins (1905-1995). There are also crime research notes and papers that he used to create his murder mystery movies.
This collection contains screenplays and outlines for a small number of projects worked on or collected by American television screenwriter Jean Holloway (1917-1989). Projects include the movie Jaws (1974), an episode of Gunsmoke (1974), and 14 episodes of the television show "The Family Holvak" (1974-1975).
This collection contains the papers of American screenwriter Millard Kaufman (1917-2009) and chiefly consists of film scripts dating from the late 1940s to mid 1960s.
This collection consists of the scripts of Ernest Pascal (1986-1966), as well as his book collection. Pascal was an American screenwriter, author, and playwright.
This collection contains the papers of American writer Howard Rodman (1920-1985). Materials include radio scripts, treatments, outlines, television scripts, screenplays, and miscellaneous short stories written by Rodman.
This collection consists of manuscripts and screenplays from American writer Maximilian "Max" Shulman (1919-1988). Schulman's most famous character in both his movies and novels was Dobie Gillis.
- Television scripts 3
- Authors -- 20th century -- Archival resources 2
- Correspondence 2
- Motion pictures -- Archival resources 2
- Plays (performing arts compositions) 2
- Scripts 2
- Television writers -- United States -- Archival resources 2
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.) 1
- Dramatists 1
- Manuscripts 1
- Motion picture producers and directors -- Archival resources 1
- Playbills 1
- Radio scripts 1
- Short stories 1
- Television -- Archival resources 1
- Television programs -- Archival resources 1
- Women screenwriters -- United States -- Archival resources 1 ∧ less
- Anhalt, Edna 1
- Anhalt, Edward, 1914-2000 1
- Foreman, Carl 1
- Higgins, John C., 1908-1995 1
- Holloway, Jean 1