Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Photographs, wedding invitations, wedding programs, marriage license from the commitment ("illegal wedding," August 26, 2006) and marriage ceremony (June 27, 2008) of Melissa Lopez and Teresa Wang. Melissa Lopez and Teresa Wang met in 2001 and registered with the California Secretary of State as domestic parters about 2005. They held a commitment ceremony on August 26, 2006 and were legally married in California on June 27, 2008.
Scrapbooks assembled by Molly B. McKay documenting her and Davina S. Kotulski’s experience as the “poster couple” for marriage equality rights in California, 1998-2012. This collection consists of portable document formats (PDFs) of the pages of McKay’s 22 scrapbooks of clippings, correspondence, organizational materials, and photographs relevant to the couple’s activism.
- Subject: Same-sex marriage -- California X
- Gays -- California -- Los Angeles 1
- Homosexuality -- Social aspects 1
- Lesbian activists -- California -- San Francisco 1
- Kotulski, Davina 1
- L.A. Gay & Lesbian Center 1
- McKay, Molly B. 1
- Melissa, Lopez 1
- Staffen, Drew 1
- United States. Army. Reserve Officers' Training Corps 1
- Wang, Teresa 1
- Wiederhold, Kenneth L. 1 ∧ less