Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
Typescripts and editorial content, correspondence, advertising information, personnel records, distribution records, financial records, notes, negatives, and publicity material, 1972-1979, from the bi-monthly gay and lesbian newsmagazine, Coast to Coast Times and its predecessor Pacific Coast Times, based in West Hollywood, California.
Article typescripts and editorial content, correspondence, advertising information, distribution records, notes, contact sheets, photographs, publicity photographs, affidavits, newspaper clippings, and surveys, 1972-1976, from the national bi-monthly gay and lesbian newsmagazine, Entertainment West, based in Hollywood, California.
Photographs, contact sheets, negatives, flyers, essay manuscripts, postcards, an organizational prospectus, and clippings, 1969-1979, from journalist and gay activist Marcus Overseth. Overseth was the editor of the San Francisco Free Press, 1969-1970.
Correspondence, article manuscripts, interview transcripts, periodical list, handwritten book reviews, research bibliography, and clipping from gay journalist, Don Volk, 1976-1987. Volk was a news editor for the Los Angeles gay newsmagazine Frontiers in the mid 1980s. He also served as president of the Gay and Lesbian Press Association, circa 1987.
- Correspondence 2
- Photographs 2
- AIDS (Disease) 1
- AIDS (Disease) -- Epidemiology 1
- Cross dressing -- Competitions -- United States 1
- Drag shows 1
- Gay activists -- California -- San Francisco 1
- Gay actors 1
- Gay community 1
- Gay community -- California -- San Francisco 1
- Gay community -- Photographs 1
- Gay men's writings 1
- Gay press -- United States 1
- Gay theater 1
- Homosexuality and theater 1
- Manuscripts 1
- Motion pictures and gay men 1
- Musical theater -- California -- Los Angeles -- Archival resources 1
- Olympic Games (23rd : 1984 : Los Angeles, Calif.) 1
- Periodicals 1
- Theater critics -- California 1
- Typescripts 1 ∧ less
- Coast Press, Inc. 1
- Coast Times Publishing, Inc. 1
- Dickmann, Ken 1
- Entertainment West 1
- Mentley, Lee 1