Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Early executive committee minutes, performance budgets, programs, flyers, press kits, photographs, correspondence, and newspaper clippings, including reviews, documenting the activities of the Celebration Theatre, 1982-2006. The collection consists of materials from the collections of Jim Kepner, the first Vice Chairman, of Robert Schrock, a former artistic director, and of the Purple Circuit, an information clearinghouse for gay and lesbian theater, founded by Bill Kaiser.
This collection consists of scripts of plays and musicals written by Clint Jefferies and recordings of performances of these pieces by Wings Theatre Company of New York City.
Stage and motion picture scripts, screenplays, synopses, treatments, and music and lyrics, most with a lesbian, gay, bisexual, or transgender theme or possibly by a lesbian, gay, bisexual, or transgender person.
This collection consists of the writings, 1954-2006, of J. Max Turner (1922-2007). The materials include drafts and final paper and electronic versions of novels, and final and draft scripts, as well as performance materials (programs, photographs, and newspaper reviews) of plays.
- Comedy 2
- Historical drama -- Archival resources 2
- Homosexuality and theater 2
- Homosexuality in the theater 2
- Lesbian dramatists 2
- Lesbian theater 2
- Radical theater 2
- Stage adaptations -- Archival resources 2
- Drag shows 1
- Entertainers 1
- Fiction (general genre) 1
- Gay actors 1
- Gay fiction 1
- Humorous plays 1
- Lesbian actresses 1
- Monologue 1
- Motion picture plays -- Archival resources 1
- Musicals 1
- One-act plays 1
- Plays (performed works) 1
- Screenplays 1
- Theater 1
- Treatments (documents) 1 ∧ less
- ONE National Gay & Lesbian Archives 2
- Celebration Theatre (Los Angeles, CA.) 1
- Jefferies, Clint 1
- Kaiser, Bill (William Kaiser) 1
- Kepner, Jim (James Lynn Kepner, Jr.) 1