Showing Collections: 1 - 1 of 1
Abstract Between 1947 and 1950, attorney and housing rights advocate Shirley Adelson Siegel lived in Los Angeles and became deeply involved with pro bono committee work related to the promotion of civil rights and affordable housing. Although she lived in Los Angeles for less than four years, her work helped shape legislation that was later developed at both the local and state levels. The collection consists of publications, press releases, correspondence, meeting agendas and minutes, and...
Found in: USC Libraries Special Collections
- Subject: Correspondence X
- Subject: Minorities -- Housing -- California -- Los Angeles -- Archival resources X
- Subject: Housing -- California -- Los Angeles -- Archival resources X
- Subject: Civil rights -- California -- Los Angeles -- Archival resources X
- Subject: Real covenants -- United States -- Archival resources X