Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 10
This collection consists of scripts of American comedy writer Jay Burton (1916-1993). This collection includes sketches and scripts for The Texaco Star Theatre, The Buick-Berle Show, The Perry Como Show, The Julius Larosa Show, and 11 volumes of monologues for Milton Berle.
Early executive committee minutes, performance budgets, programs, flyers, press kits, photographs, correspondence, and newspaper clippings, including reviews, documenting the activities of the Celebration Theatre, 1982-2006. The collection consists of materials from the collections of Jim Kepner, the first Vice Chairman, of Robert Schrock, a former artistic director, and of the Purple Circuit, an information clearinghouse for gay and lesbian theater, founded by Bill Kaiser.
This collection includes the scripts and episode treatments of American television writer and producer Elias Davis.
This collection contains scripts, monologues, production notes, and a few small film reels of television spots that were written by the American screenwriting and producing team of Hal Goodman and Larry Klein ranging from 1946 to 1969.
This collection contains scripts for radio and television programs produced between 1946 and 1981. The scripts were collected by contributing comedy writer Al Gordon (1923-2012).
This collection consists of scripts for the television series "Green Acres," which ran from 1965 to 1971.
This collection consists of scripts of plays and musicals written by Clint Jefferies and recordings of performances of these pieces by Wings Theatre Company of New York City.
This collection primarily contains scripts, rundowns, and notes from the career of Ernie Kovacs, circa 1951-1961. The collection also contains small amounts of other production material including treatments, prop lists, guest lists, cue sheets, lyric sheets, and other related items.
This collection primarily consists of material relating to Bob Smith’s professional career as a writer and comedian, and includes scripts, manuscripts, newspaper clippings, writing and performance contracts, calendars, research files, correspondence, and recordings of his performances. (1972-2006, bulk: 1991-2004).
Promotional materials, programs, and recordings of the acting and stand-up comedy performances of Jason Stuart, 1982-2009. Stuart is a openly gay stand-up comedian as well as a theater, television, and movie actor.
- Subject: Comedy X
- USC Libraries Cinematic Arts Library 6
- ONE Archives at the USC Libraries, University of Southern California 4
- Television comedy writers -- Archival resources 6
- Television scripts 5
- Comedy 2
- Drama 2
- Gay dramatists 2
- Gay theater 2
- Historical drama -- Archival resources 2
- Homosexuality and theater 2
- Homosexuality in the theater 2
- Monologue 2
- Stand-up comedy 2
- Television -- Archival resources 2
- Television comedies -- Archival resources 2
- Television programs -- Archival resources 2
- Television writers -- United States -- Archival resources 2
- Acetate film 1
- Audiotapes 1
- Clippings 1
- Comedians 1
- Comedy sketches -- Archival resources 1
- Correspondence 1
- Drag shows 1
- Entertainers 1
- Gay actors 1
- Gay men -- Comedians 1
- Gay men's writings 1
- Lesbian actresses 1
- Lesbian dramatists 1
- Lesbian theater 1
- Musicals 1
- One-act plays 1
- Radical theater 1
- Radio programs -- Archival resources 1
- Radio scripts 1
- Scripts 1
- Sketches 1
- Stage adaptations -- Archival resources 1
- Television broadcasting -- Archival resources 1
- Television commercials -- Archival resources 1
- Television personalities -- United States -- Archival resources 1
- Television series -- Archival resources 1
- Theater 1
- Videotapes 1 + ∧ less
- Burton, Jay 1
- CBS Television Network 1
- Celebration Theatre (Los Angeles, CA.) 1
- Davis, Elias 1
- Goodman, Hal, 1915-1997 1