Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Scrapbook from 1911 with clippings about the early years of aviation and early aviators.
Technical manuals; clippings; photographs of commercial air operations. George Antolchick was an airplane and engine mechanic.
Biographies of early woman aviators, correspondence, photographs, memorabilia, scrapbooks, instructional materials; copies of Aerogram, the WIAA publication; personal archives of Elizabeth L. McQueen (Mrs. Ulysses Grant McQueen, d.1958), founder of WIAA in 1929 and the Women's Aeronautic Association of California, and organizer of the Women's Air Derby ("Powder Puff Derby").
- Aeronautics -- History -- Archival resources 3
- Scrapbooks 3
- Photographs 2
- Aeronautics 1
- Books 1
- Correspondence 1
- Engineering 1
- Sheet music 1
- Technical manuals 1
- Women air pilots -- History -- Archival resources 1
- Women in aeronautics -- History -- Archival resources 1 ∧ less
- Batten, Jean 1
- Beech, Olive Ann 1
- Bowen, Pansy 1
- Earhart, Amelia, 1897-1937 1
- Hay-Drummond-Hay, Grace Marguerite, Lady 1