Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
This collection contains the papers of American writer, producer, and director Albert Lewin (1894-1968) consisting of stills, scrapbooks, manuscripts, business and personal correspondence, publicity, personal photographs, clippings, sheet music, and screenplays.
This collection consists of music scores owned or created by Metro-Goldwyn Mayer. These over 700 boxes of music scores are from films, television series, and more.
This collection consists of music scores for short productions created by production company Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer (MGM) from the 1920s to the 1960s.
- Music -- United States -- 20th century -- Archival resources 2
- Scores (documents for music) 2
- Television music -- Archival resources 2
- Animated television music -- Archival resources 1
- Clippings 1
- Composition (Music) -- Archival resources 1
- Motion picture producers and directors -- California -- Los Angeles -- Archival resources 1
- Music -- 20th century -- Archival resources 1
- Screenplays 1
- Screenwriters -- California -- Los Angeles -- Archival resources 1
- Sheet music 1 ∧ less
- Lewin, Albert, 1894-1968 1
- Paramount Pictures Corporation 1