University of Southern California Master of Liberal Arts Program records
Scope and Contents
This collection consists of the records for the Master of Liberal Arts program at the University of Southern California. This program was active from 1969 to 1989. This includes student records for alumni and inactive students, faculty and staff records, mailing lists, study abroad records, program reviews and closing remarks, records related to the Association of Graduate Liberal Studies Programs, publicity, correspondences, the opening of the Davidson Conference Center, council minutes, brochures, commencements, bulletins, grade sheets, program closure letters, course information, policy committee, promotional items, and budget information.
- 1969 - 1989
- University of Southern California (Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
Advance notice required for access.
Rights Statement for Archival Description
Finding aid description and metadata are licensed under an Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0) license.
Conditions Governing Use
All requests for permission to publish or quote from manuscripts must be submitted in writing to the Department of Special Collections at firstname.lastname@example.org. Permission for publication is given on behalf of Special Collections as the owner of the physical items and is not intended to include or imply permission of the copyright holder, which must also be obtained.
24.75 Linear Feet (22 boxes)
Language of Materials
This collection consists of the records for the Master of Liberal Arts program at the University of Southern California. This program was active from 1969 to 1989.
This collection is unprocessed.
- Administrative reports
- Advertising -- California -- Los Angeles -- Archival resources
- Agendas (administrative records)
- Clippings (information artifacts)
- Conference proceedings
- Fund raising -- California -- Los Angeles -- Archival resources
- Journals (accounts)
- Journals (periodicals)
- Lectures and lecturing -- California -- Los Angeles -- Archival resources
- Masters theses
- Negatives (photographic)
- Printed ephemera
- Publicity -- Archival resources
- Receipts (financial records)
- Resumes (Employment) -- Archival resources
- Schedules (time plans)
- Universities and colleges -- Alumni and alumnae -- Archival resources
- Universities and colleges -- California -- Los Angeles -- Archival resources
- Universities and colleges -- California -- Los Angeles -- History -- Archival resources
- Universities and colleges -- Faculty -- Archival resources
- University of Southern California -- Archives
- Finding aid for the University of Southern California Master of Liberal Arts Program records
- Marissa Chavez for History Associates Incorporated
- 2022 March
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
Part of the USC Libraries Special Collections Repository
Doheny Memorial Library 206
3550 Trousdale Parkway
Los Angeles California 90089-0189 United States