Don Pyke papers
Scope and Contents
This collection consists of administrative papers for the University of Southern California in the 1970s. These papers include correspondences, student evaluations, budgets, presentations, slides, photo negatives, reports, programs and papers for conferences, questionnaires, schedules, transcripts, clippings and newspapers, memos, rosters, and minutes. These papers cover committees at USC for furthering education, faculty and tenure, and student enrollment. They also include the USC centennial and the involvement of USC in the 1984 Olympics.
- Majority of material found within 1970s
- Pike, Don (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
Advance notice required for access.
Rights Statement for Archival Description
Finding aid description and metadata are licensed under an Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0) license.
Conditions Governing Use
All requests for permission to publish or quote from manuscripts must be submitted in writing to the Department of Special Collections at email@example.com. Permission for publication is given on behalf of Special Collections as the owner of the physical items and is not intended to include or imply permission of the copyright holder, which must also be obtained.
13.5 Linear Feet (12 boxes)
Language of Materials
This collection consists of administrative papers for the University of Southern California in the 1970s.
This collection is not fully processed.
- Annual reports
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.)
- Conference proceedings
- Drafts (documents)
- Faculty papers
- Grants and funding -- Archival resources
- Journals (periodicals)
- Library administration -- California -- Los Angeles -- Archival resources
- Minutes (administrative records)
- Negatives (photographic)
- Olympic Games (23rd : 1984 : Los Angeles, Calif.)
- Pike, Don -- Archives
- Presentation drawings (proposals)
- Programs (documents)
- Resumes (Employment) -- Archival resources
- Schedules (time plans)
- Slides (photographs)
- Universities and colleges -- California -- Los Angeles -- Administration -- Archival resources
- Universities and colleges -- Faculty -- Archival resources
- Universities and colleges -- Students -- Archival resources
- University of Southern California -- Archives
- Finding aid for the Don Pyke papers
- Marissa Chavez for History Associates Incorporated
- 2022 March
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
Part of the USC Libraries Special Collections Repository
Doheny Memorial Library 206
3550 Trousdale Parkway
Los Angeles California 90089-0189 United States