University of Southern California Class Reporter records
This small collection holds the correspondence, address lists, and questionnaires of USC alumnae, collected in 1947 and 1948 for the USC Alumni Magazine. Information on the USC alumnnae goes back to 1924. The questionnaires cover topics such as name, address, spouse and children, fraternities or sororities, current profession, honors awarded, hobbies, etc. Folders are arranged chronologically.
- Creation: 1924-1948
- University of Southern California (Corporate Entity)
- University of Southern California. General Alumni Association (Corporate Entity)
Conditions Governing Access
COLLECTION STORED OFF-SITE: Advance notice required for access.
Conditions Governing Use
All requests for permission to publish or quote from manuscripts must be submitted in writing to the Manuscripts Librarian. Permission for publication is given on behalf of Special Collections as the owner of the physical items and is not intended to include or imply permission of the copyright holder, which must also be obtained.
1 linear foot. (1 box)
Language of Materials
- University of Southern California -- Archives (Corporate Entity)
- University of Southern California -- Alumni and alumnae (Corporate Entity)
- Finding Aid of the USC Class Reporter records
- Jacqueline Morin
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
Part of the USC Libraries Special Collections Repository
Doheny Memorial Library 206
3550 Trousdale Parkway
Los Angeles California 90089-0189 United States