Muriel A. Ennor scrapbook
A scrapbook belonging to Muriel A. Ennor of Los Angeles documenting Ennor's time at Manual Arts High School between 1918 and 1922. The scrapbook contains 38 photographs, mainly of classmates posing or dressing up in costumes; invitations to dances and parties; a series of programs and leaflets for school plays; 17 pages of handwritten sentiments by classmates; a page long handwritten description of Muriel's graduation dress; a ribbon; score sheets for card games; six high school football tickets; and other ephemera.
- 1918 - 1922
- Ennor, Muriel A. (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
Advance notice required for access.
Conditions Governing Use
All requests for permission to publish or quote from manuscripts must be submitted in writing to the Manuscripts Librarian. Permission for publication is given on behalf of Special Collections as the owner of the physical items and is not intended to include or imply permission of the copyright holder, which must also be obtained.
0.25 Linear Feet (1 box)
Language of Materials
A scrapbook belonging to Muriel A. Ennor of Los Angeles documenting Ennor's time at Manual Arts High School between 1918 and 1922. The scrapbook contains photographs of classmates, invitations to dances and parties, a series of programs and leaflets for school plays, handwritten sentiments by classmates, and other mementos and ephemera.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Purchased from Caroliniana Books, October 26, 2019.
The scrapbook measures 9.25 x 6.25", with an embossed pictorial cover titled "The Girl Graduate / Her Own Book."
- Admission tickets
- Ennor, Muriel A. -- Archives
- High school girls -- California -- Los Angeles -- 20th century -- Archival resources
- High school student activities -- California -- Los Angeles -- 20th century -- Archival resources
- Manual Arts High School (Los Angeles, Calif.) -- Archives
- School sports -- California -- Los Angeles -- 20th century -- Archival resources
- Finding aid for the Muriel A. Ennor scrapbook
- Bo Doub
- 2019 October
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
Part of the USC Libraries Special Collections Repository
Doheny Memorial Library 206
3550 Trousdale Parkway
Los Angeles California 90089-0189 United States