Clyde E. Elliott papers
The Clyde E. Elliott's papers consist of story treatments, collected news articles, correspondence, scrapbooks, photographs, and other material.
- 1930 - 1960
- Elliott, Clyde E., 1891-1959 (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
COLLECTION STORED OFF-SITE. Advance notice required for access.
Conditions Governing Use
All requests for permission to publish or quote from manuscripts must be submitted in writing to the Manuscripts Librarian. Permission for publication is given on behalf of Special Collections as the owner of the physical items and is not intended to include or imply permission of the copyright holder, which must also be obtained.
9 Linear Feet (9 boxes)
Language of Materials
Clyde E. Elliott was a film director, producer, and writer, who was best known for directing the 1932 film, Bring 'Em Back Alive, starring Frank Buck. Clyde Elliott's papers include story treatments, news articles, correspondence, scrapbooks, and photographs.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Gift of Clyde Hayes, June 15, 2019.
This collection is unprocessed.
- Animal films -- Archival resources
- Clippings (information artifacts)
- Elliott, Clyde E., 1891-1959 -- Archives
- Motion picture actors and actresses -- United States -- Archival resources
- Motion picture authorship -- California -- Los Angeles -- 20th century -- Archival resources
- Motion picture industry -- California -- Los Angeles -- Archival resources
- Screenwriters -- United States -- Archival resources
- Treatments (documents)
- Finding aid for the Clyde E. Elliott papers
- Bo Doub
- 2019 June
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
Part of the USC Libraries Special Collections Repository
Doheny Memorial Library 206
3550 Trousdale Parkway
Los Angeles California 90089-0189 United States