University of Southern California
Found in 7 Collections and/or Records:
Scrapbook of USC student Margaret Bryant, who attended USC from 1931-1934, earning Bachelor's and Master's degrees in English. The scrapbook, stamped with her name on the cover, contains clippings, programs, invitations, forms, letters, photographs, and miscellaneous other ephemera collected by Margaret during her time at USC.
Scrapbook and photo album, created by William M. Hogue, 1924-1929, 1953, documenting the musical, theatrical, academic, and professional careers of Hogue, an engineering student and trombonist, and his friend, Harold Roberts, a band leader, while studying at the University of Southern California during the Roaring 20s, with newspaper clippings, photos, broadsides, business cards, and programs for the USC Dance Band, Golden State Band, and USC Band.
The Flora Elise Robinson scrapbook and photograph album consists of a scrapbook covering the years 1906-1910 and a photograph album covering the years 1907-1910, and miscellaneous USC-related printed ephemera, dating from the 1890s. The materials document Mr. Robinson's years as a student at USC.
This collection consists of the records and scrapbooks of the University of Southern California's Faculty Wives and Women's Club.
This collection consists of a scrapbook of University of Southern California football players, intercollegiate teams, and Olympic track and field team members.
This collection consists of newspaper clippings related to news and activities including University of Southern California and its students, faculty, and community.
- Photographs 3
- Universities and colleges -- Students -- Archival resources 3
- Correspondence 2
- Ephemera 2
- Rosters 2
- Schedules (time plans) 2
- Autographs (manuscripts) 1
- Bylaws (administrative records) 1
- Clippings (information artifacts) 1
- Financial records 1
- Football teams -- California -- 20th century -- Archival resources 1
- Los Angeles (Calif.) -- History -- Archival resources 1
- Minutes (administrative records) 1
- News photographs 1
- Newsletters 1
- Newspaper clippings 1
- Olympic athletes -- United States -- Archival resources 1
- Pamphlets 1
- Photograph albums 1
- Reports 1
- Universities and colleges -- Alumni and alumnae -- Archival resources 1
- Universities and colleges -- California -- Los Angeles -- Archival resources 1
- Universities and colleges -- Faculty -- Archival resources 1
- Women -- Employment -- California -- Los Angeles -- Archival resources 1
- Women -- Societies and clubs -- Archival resources 1
- Women -- United States -- History -- 20th century -- Archival resources 1
- Women in community organization -- California -- Los Angeles -- Archival resources 1 + ∧ less