Found in 2 Collections and/or Records:
Collection — Multiple Containers
Abstract The Donald F. Lomas papers, 1985-2005, consist of materials created and collected by Lomas during his work with various social service agencies in Los Angeles and the San Gabriel Valley social services that provide social services for children and families. Included is information about the formation of the Back in Control Parenting Program that served thousands of families in the San Gabriel Valley from 1985 to 2005; Lomas' stay as consultant and later CEO with San Gabriel Children's...
The Pacific Clinics records consists of annual reports, financial statements, correspondence, program and grant proposals, administrative and organizational records, 1942-1997 (bulk 1960s-1990s), documenting the growth of the clinic's services.
Dates: 1942-1997 (bulk 1960s-1990s)
- Brochures 1
- Child mental health services -- California -- Los Angeles County -- Archival resources 1
- Contracts 1
- Diaries 1
- Manuscripts 1
- School mental health services -- California -- Los Angeles -- Archival resources 1
- Social service -- California -- Los Angeles -- History -- Archival resources 1
- Social service -- California -- Los Angeles County -- Archival resources 1
- Social work with children -- California -- Los Angeles -- Archival resources 1 ∧ less