California Social Welfare Archives
Found in 4 Collections and/or Records:
This small group of records consists chiefly of oral history transcripts, papers, and newspaper clippings of faculty members (of USC's School of Social Work) and other prominent individuals in the social work/ mental health community. They include files on Genevieve Carter, Lonis Liverman, Linda Poverny, Robert W. Roberts, and about fifty other persons in the social welfare field. The files are arranged alphabetically.
This small collection from the California Social Welfare Archives consists of articles and reports published from the 1940s through the 1990s and ranges in subject from unemployment and poverty to the nature of social work itself.
The records of the California Social Welfare Archives include letters, fundraising documents, event planning materials and programs, and other materials relevant to the organization and functioning of the Archives as an organization. The initial collection covers the period from the CSWA's foundation in 1979 as the California Social Welfare Heritage through the beginning of the 21st century.
- Publications 2
- Social service -- California -- Archival resources 2
- California -- History -- Archival resources 1
- Child welfare -- California -- Archival resources 1
- Clippings 1
- Correspondence 1
- Oral histories (document genres) 1
- Programs (documents) 1
- Public welfare -- California -- Archival resources 1
- School social work -- California -- Archival resources 1
- Social service -- California -- Los Angeles County -- Archival resources 1
- Social workers -- California -- Archival resources 1
- Social workers -- California -- Los Angeles County -- Archival resources 1 ∧ less